IGNITE 2020 PROGRAMME – Intake Two
According to the latest research, almost a third of South Africans are Obese, but for most of us it’s a daily struggle.
Being overweight not only creates physical and medical health issues, but also psychological. Whilst it is true that the world of fashion and popular culture have gone too far in creating an almost impossible “ideal”, it is also true that most of us would be healthier and happier if we could manage our weight more effectively.
We can – perhaps not easily, but we can.
IGNITE is a 12-week challenge aimed at helping you to lose weight in a sensible and sustainable fashion. It has been developed using nutritional science along with medical expertise. The program completely recognizes and respects that only you can control your weight. The IGNITE program is here to support and empower you, while you become a healthier version of yourself.
How Does it Work?
IGNITE is a 12-week challenge that includes:
- Monthly Exercise Program and Meal Plans
- Monthly Weigh-In Sessions
- Online tracking and support
- Professional Health and Wellness Virtual Coaching
- Weekly email and SMS series
- WhatsApp support groups.
- Scheduled video-conference workshops and training sessions
- Referral to extra resources if and when necessary (if costs are incurred these will be for your account).
Is This For Me?
Try answering these questions:
- Do you want to lose weight?
- Do you require support to remain dedicated and focused on your weight lose journey?
- Are you prepared to lose weight slowly and sustainably?
If you can answer “yes” to each of the above then IGNITE may well be for you.
How Do I Enrol?
IGNITE is available at no cost to all employees of the Sanlam Group. Participants need to:
- Have a BMI over 24.9
- Males with a waist circumference 106 cm and greater
- Females with a waist circumference of 92 cm and greater
- Provide us motivation as to why they deserve an opportunity to join this program.
- Be able to attend all prescribed and scheduled program sessions.
- Enrol using the form(s) on the right, noting that only a specified number will be enrolled.